“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Saturday, November 26, 2016

POST-WAR TAGALOG MOVIES # 161: EDDIE INFANTE (IN THE TITLE ROLE), LILIA DIZON, BEN RUBIO IN "MAESTRO PAJARILLOS" (1948)


"Maestro Pajarillos" (1948)
Estrella & Co.
Release Date May 25- 30, 1948/ Center
Direction Eddie Infante
Cast Eddie Infante (in the title role), Lilia Dizon, Ben Rubio, Quiel Segovia, Rosa Aguirre, Lopito, Pacita del Rio, Hanasan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good day,
I am a graduate student from the University of the Philippines School of Library and Information Science (UP-SLIS) and I would like to interview you about your comic book blogs. I'm writing a research paper about how and why comic book collectors have digitized copies of their collections and posted them online. I've researched and found your blogs Video48 and Pinoy Komiks Serials, and I would like to interview you about them.
The deadline for my paper is due the second week of December, so I would like to set the interview before then. If it is difficult or not possible to meet, I could email you the list of questions for you to answer.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much,
Alain Andrew S. Boquiren

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin